Hyland’s Teething Tablets  » Baby care  »
  • She got her first eight teeth in and I thought we were going to get a break from the pain
  • I was at the store about a week ago and noticed the all natural Hyland's Teething Tablets
  • I would recommend this product to any parent

• by Terri S. Coy

I am a mother to a teething one year old. My daughter has been teething since she was about three months old. I had always used Tylenol and Ibuprofen for her pain. I hated having to use drugs on her in order to keep her out of pain. She got her first eight teeth in and I thought we were going to get a break from the pain. Nope! Now she has started getting her “eye teeth” and

the dreaded molars. She has been in more pain than ever.

I was at the store about a week ago and noticed the all natural Hyland’s Teething Tablets. The product claimed to be completely safe with no side effects. I was skeptical but I gave it a try. Wow! I am so glad to have found this product. Before using this product my poor little teething baby was not sleeping well. She was always irritable and in constant ...

• pain, even with the pain killer. After I gave her the Hyland’s Teething Tablets she was much better.

The tablets are given in doses of three pills four times a day. If your baby is really cutting teeth then you can give two pills every hour for up to six doses. I started out with the two pills every hour. The pills are very tiny and dissolve almost instantly. They must taste good because my daughter loves to take them.

Hyland’s Teething Tablet work very quickly and seem to keep working until the next dose. My daughter has been much better. I still give her the pain medicine when she is really hurting but the teething tabs really help. They take away the irritability associated with teething pain. Hyland’s Teething Tablets also help with the swelling that cutting teeth causes. She also sleeps much better which has been a lifesaver to me. I would recommend this product to any parent!

Hyland's Teething Tablets

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542502608740828/k2311a0225/2.25.09