Orkut
  • I have been on many social community websites,but in my opinion Orkut
  • So,as you can see that it is a very interesting place to spent your time
  • I love to use Orkut for many things,like making friends,finding my celebrity news,finding some cool softwares on forums,finding my favorite movies,and songs etc. It is the site,which I just can't live without
  • It is the best friend of me when it comes to be socialize

• by kuak

I have been on many social community websites,but in my opinion Orkut. com is the best online social community ever. I am a member of Orkut since two years,and I just love to hangout in there.

It is the best place for pass my time. I spent about 1 hour daily in Orkut.

This site is full of interesting

stuffs. Inhere I made over 1200 friends in two years,and I have joined more than 500 communities in Orkut.

This site helps me to discover new things. By the help of thousands of communities,and forums on Orkut,I find some important stuffs of mine very easily.

And also I can stay updated with the current time,and it really helps ...

• me to socialize. I found some good friends on Orkut.

And I also one couple,who met on Orkut,and now they are married. So,as you can see that it is a very interesting place to spent your time.

songs etc…It is the site,which I just can’t live without. It is the best friend of me when it comes to be socialize.

And in India not having an account on Orkut is like you are out of fashion,so you can understand the popularity. I enjoy being in Orkut,it is the best community website in the world for me.

Orkut

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202502608660828/k2311a0225/2.25.09