Reader’s Digest Complete Guide to Needlework
  • In addition to being a how-to book it is also full of great instructional pictures and ideas for making new and interesting needlework projects

• by rambo78

The Reader’s Digest Complete Guide to Needlework is one of my favorite books and one that I actually purchased for my home use instead of just checking it out from the library. I do not do a lot of needlework but when I do I sometimes need some suggestions or

better directions that the pattern I have. In addition to being a how-to book it is also full of great instructional pictures and ideas for making new and interesting needlework projects.

I taught myself to crochet with this book and the instructions were very clear and the pictures were a ...

• big help. I am a right-handed crocheter but there are also the same lessons for left-handed crocheter.

The Reader’s Digest Complete Guide to Needlework has chapters on the more common areas of needlework such as Embroidery, Needlepoint, Appliqué, Patchwork, Quilting, Crochet, Knitting, and several other areas that I would

like to tackle some day. Some of the chapters give instructions on needlepoint that is very seldom done nowadays. For example, Hardanger and Tatting have full chapters devoted to them and it is very rare to find instructions on how to do that type of needlework.

I highly recommend this book!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172502608620828/k2311a0225/2.25.09