Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Shampoo
  • I would recommend Pantene Ice Shine for anyone who has dry hair
  • If you are sensitive to a lot of products, consider trying this one out
  • I paid about $3.95 plus tax for this 12.6 ounce bottle of Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine shampoo at Walmart

• by puddytat101

I just bought a 12.6 ounce bottle of this shampoo. It promises to transform dull, lifeless hair for all day shine. Well, indeed it does seem like a great shampoo, especially if your hair is especially dry. Mine is definitely dry. I don’t need to use any conditioner with this stuff.

It doesn’t make my hair greasy or oily, nor does it cause an itchy scalp.

Of course, everyone reacts differently to a product. I would recommend Pantene Ice Shine for anyone who has dry hair. If you get tired of using conditioner, this may be a good alternative.

Also, there’s not a strong scent to it, which is a good thing. A little goes a long way too. This bottle will probably last me 2-3 months. I have short hair though so if you have long hair, of course, it might not last nearly this length of time.

If you are sensitive to ...

• Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Shampoo
      a lot of products, consider trying this one out. If you have extremely thick hair, it does rinse out very well. It’s unlike many other shampoos that usually result in a build up over time. It’s good to switch shampoos every other week or so. This can be quite expensive.

I paid

about $3.95 plus tax for this 12.6 ounce bottle of Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine shampoo at Walmart. I shop there a lot haha. Anyway, it’s worth the money and I will be buying more of this product! All the Pantene products I’ve tried in the past were absolutely fabulous and well worth the purchase!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312502608610828/k2311a0225/2.25.09