Fifty First Date
  • I am indeed a hopeless romantic so I enjoyed this movie so much
  • I can recommend it to movie fanatics since I am confident enough that you would get entertained from it as much as I did
  • Its not a boring one because I love how it had a combination of love story and comedy as well

• by maffy

I fell in love with Adam Sandler because of this sweet movie. I have always been a Drew Barrymore fan so I appreciated this movie so much. I am indeed a hopeless romantic so I enjoyed this movie so much.

I really felt entertained when I watched it. It left me a light feeling like floating on Cloud 9.

Literally I was able to watch it more than

fifty times already. I can say that it has a good story line an I am not the only one who can attest to this because all of my friends said that they enjoyed it so much.

I fell in love with the character of Henry Roth and I really do hope that there is a person like him in real life. Just like in the movie I ...

• am hoping that I would be able to find a guy who would love for ever flaw that I have not just for the good things I have.

Its one of the very best Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore film that I personally love. I have bought a copy of it and its even one of my most precious possession.

I can recommend it to movie fanatics since

I am confident enough that you would get entertained from it as much as I did. Its not a boring one because I love how it had a combination of love story and comedy as well.

It also suggest that even a player can change just for love. Adam Sandler never ceases to amaze me with his acting and his movies too.

Definitely worth my time watching it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112402608420828/k2311a0224/2.24.09