The Gourmet Pizza Baking Stone by Pampered Chef
  • At the insistence of my sister in law I decided to attend
  • I would highly recommend purchasing the stoneware and using today

• by rambo78

A few years ago I was cornered, yes cornered, by my enthusiastic sister in law to come to one of her Pampered Chef parties. Never being one to like these types of parties I really wanted to get out of it gracefully. At the insistence of my sister in law I decided to attend. After all I didn’t have to purchase anything, just attend to make her happy. I

must say before I left the party I placed an order for the large baking stone. I do love stoneware and my family loves Pizza.

At first I felt that I had probably wasted my money since I had been using a regular metal pizza pan for years with no complaints. However I was wrong, very wrong about this. The first time I used the Gourmet Baking Stone my family raved ...

• about the pizza we had made together. The crust had the same light crispiness throughout. From one side to the other it had baked evenly. Not something I had been able to obtain from the metal pizza pans before. Cleanup was a breeze as well.

All of Pampered Chef’s stoneware is made from natural stoneware clay. Which makes each piece distribute the heat equally. Making for

much better browning and baking.

Not only can you make excellent pizzas on the large stoneware round pan, but you can also bake cookies to perfection. Use this for all your flat type baking needs.

I would highly recommend purchasing the stoneware and using today. Delight your entire family with one of a kind excellent baking.

On a scale of 1 - 10 I give the Gourmet Pizza Baking Stone a 10.

Susan says :

Can the gourmet pizza baking stone be cleaned in the oven on the cleaning cycle? Thanks, Susan

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532402608330828/k2311a0224/2.24.09