Fantasy Perfume
  • I would recommend it for the younger generation of ages from 18 - 35
  • I found that while the perfume was absolutely beautiful in scent it did lack lots of staying power

• by rambo78

Fantasy perfume has a wonderful, enticing scent which reminds you of candy and floral bouquets mixed together. It is a very lady-like scent, which is charming and innocent. I tried it; it smelled absolutely heavenly against my skin. I would recommend it for the younger generation of ages from 18 - 35. I feel

it is a little to much like candy in smell for the older generation of baby boomers such as myself.

The bottle is beautiful to display on your bathroom shelf. It is a lovely dark raspberry pink color with rhinestones embedded into the bottle. However, the beauty of the bottle does not make for ...

• a good perfume. I found that while the perfume was absolutely beautiful in scent it did lack lots of staying power. Once you’ve sprayed yourself with it about one - two hours later you, nor anyone else, can smell it’s wonderful candy like scent. Unless they are very close to your person. After
        paying $30.00 for a 3.4 oz bottle I want it to last through out the day. So unless you would like to carry your bottle around with you every where you go I do not recommend this perfume.

On a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being the highest I would give Fantasy perfume a rating of: 6

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562402608280828/k2311a0224/2.24.09