Beanpod Candles
  • All it took was one little whiff to get this taste buds going and he too was instantly a new customer

• by rambo78

These are not your ordinary soy candles which are normally a mixture of soy wax and paraffin wax. At Beanpod candles they use nothing but real soy bean wax. Taking great pride in their candles and products.

Beanpod candles have been in existence since 2000. The candles are poured in New Hampton, Iowa. One of the nation’s heartlands for soybean production. Beanpod candles is proud to

say they are a green company who only uses the finest products in the candle making process. They are a super clean candle which means they release no soot at all when burning. This is wonderful for person’s with allergies such as myself.

Each candle is infused with essential oils for a variety of fragrances. In fact they have over 30 scents to delight even the finest candle discriminating nose. That’s just in the candle jars alone. They also have a large variety of tea lights and votives to choose from.

My very first Beanpod candle was given to me as a gift from a family member. I instantly fell in love with the scent. The scent was called Sugar Cookie. One spring day I had my windows open and ...

• Beanpod Candles
      was burning this particular scent. I will never forget one of my neighbors coming over to visit. He stood there speaking to me from the front door. Finally he asked if I was baking cookies. When I told him it was a candle burning he couldn’t wait to tell his wife he found a scent he liked and for her to purchase this candle. All
      it took was one little whiff to get this taste buds going and he too was instantly a new customer.

I can’t rave enough about Beanpod candles. Try one for yourself and you will become a fan for life.

On a scale of 1 - 10, with 10 being the highest score I am delighted to say that Beanpod candles gets a 12 in my book. Many thumbs up to their product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122402608270828/k2311a0224/2.24.09