AgeInvisible Anti Oxidant Age Defense Crème
0.5
  • Oh I know it would be at least a month before I could tell a difference
  • If I decided to keep AgeInvisible then I would be charged $89.41 to my checking account
  • So unfortunately I was unable to continue using this product for all it's wonderful intents and purposes
  • Not sure whether I would recommend this to anyone who has normal skin type

• by rambo78

Well what can I say here? Was I expecting a miracle in a jar for myself? Obviously so. I sent off about three weeks ago for a one month trial of this product. I was determined to use it regularly every single day for a month, as instructed, to see a reduction in visible lines, smoother skin and to restore my youthful radiance. Nothing could have been further from the truth, for myself.

Upon the day I received this miracle Age Defense Crème I was pumped and ready for a smooth wrinkle free face. Oh I know it would be at least a month before I

could tell a difference. None the less I was thrilled to have discovered it. Especially since it was a FREE offer of a regular size container of the product. I only had to pay after a trial time of use for 15 days. If I decided to keep AgeInvisible then I would be charged $89.41 to my checking account. If it got rid of my wrinkles and made my skin look radiant and youthful it was worth every dime to me. So what did I have to lose?

That very first day after cleaning my face I opened the bottle. It had a pleasant ...

• smell, nice with a light scent, and I was looking forward to applying it. Upon application to my newly cleansed face I felt sort of tingle. Not to bad, but it was tingling somewhat. I just assumed this was a side effect of my wrinkles tightening up and my face becoming firmer from the product. I went about my night time routine and got ready for bed. About 15 minutes later, while watching television with my family, my face and most specifically my nose, started itching uncontrollably. I had to return to the bathroom where I discovered my nose the color or Rudolph’s. Bright red
        and swelling. I was frantically clawing at my face by this time. I immediately washed the AgeInvisible from my face and had to take a Benadryl tablet to counteract my allergy symptoms.

So unfortunately I was unable to continue using this product for all it’s wonderful intents and purposes. Not sure whether I would recommend this to anyone who has normal skin type. I would definitely not recommend this product to consumers with sensitive skin types.

I immediately returned the product to the company and with an explanation as to why.

From a scale of 1 - 10 I would give this product a 1.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312402608260828/k2311a0224/2.24.09