Regency Palace Restaurant , Calgary , Alberta  » Restaurants  »
Top Floor , 328 Centre Street S.E. , Calgary , Albeeta , Canada.
  • The restaurant served dim sum of a variety of items, pork, chicken, seafood, and very delicious dessert items

• by Mark Williams

During my recent visit to a friend who lived in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, he took me to lunch at a Chinese restaurant in China Town of the City. It was called Regency Palace Restaurant.

That was my first visit to that restaurant.

Oh, it was so beautiful and impressive! It was located on the top floor of a huge

building right on Centre Street.

The restaurant was very large and could accommodate hundreds of guests.

The place was very crowded when we arrived, needless to say that it was a very popular place for the Chinese people and also for other nationalities.

We were lucky ...

• to get a table then.

The restaurant served dim sum of a variety of items, pork, chicken, seafood, and very delicious dessert items.

That was its speciality, the dim sum.

The service was very friendly, courteous, and efficient too.

We really enjoyed the dim sum

lunch.

I have to thank my friend for taking me to such a very special Chinese restaurant in the City that day.

I liked the food, the place, and the service.

And, I certainly will make sure that we go there again.

He will be my guest the next time we go.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72402608190828/k2311a0224/2.24.09