Click movie  » Movies  »
  • At first it was a little boring since it started with Adam being a workaholic guy for the benefit of his family who is a little piss off because there were different remote control for every house hold appliance which prompted him to buy a universal remote that would totally change his life
  • I love the plot since it was more centered on the family and although it was fictional in nature but it still pointed out the best morals of the story
  • I like those fast forward and flash back scenes, it really talks about the facts of life once you miss out on something you can never go back and you can never go back to correct the mistakes you have made
  • I recommend this film and it is really worth watching

• by maffy

This is one of Adam Sandler’s movie that made me cry. At first it was a little boring since it started with Adam being a workaholic guy for the benefit of his family who is a little piss off because there were different remote control for every house hold appliance which prompted him to buy a universal remote that would totally change his life.

As I was watching it I started to be stuck watching it

since it is a very good one.

I love the plot since it was more centered on the family and although it was fictional in nature but it still pointed out the best morals of the story.

I also like the special effects made to make the story more colorful.

I like those fast forward and flash back scenes, it really talks about the facts of life once you miss out on something you can never ...

• go back and you can never go back to correct the mistakes you have made.

One part that made me cry was the scene when Adam’s father die but he didn’t even know it and it was too late to realize his mistake and how dumb he was because of missing out on the things he and his father should have shared.

Another part that made me really cry was when he was dying already, I

remembered the death of my late father too.

It was not easy at all being in that scene and how you would do everything just to say your final words to your family members.

I love this movie so much even though some of the scenes are more of adult content I can still say that it is a good movie to watch with other family members.

I recommend this film and it is really worth watching.

Click movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112402608100828/k2311a0224/2.24.09