Swiss Natural Sources Daily Lean Detox Kit  » Health  »
  • The AM (Daytime) formula is supposed to help cleans and detoxify your body, suppress your appetite, and give you a boost of energy

• by Kyle McMacken

The Daily Lean Detox Kit comes with a 28 day supply of Day-time and Night-time pills. They are different colours so you can distinguish between the two.

The AM (Daytime) formula is supposed to help cleans and detoxify your body, suppress your appetite, and give you a boost of energy.

The PM (Nighttime) formula is supposed to burn fat

and carbs, digest your food better, and also suppress your appetite.

The kit also comes with a meal plan which is extremely hard to follow unless you are already into eat very healthy foods.

While the formulas state many different positive affects on your body, the only advantage I received from using this kit (and loosely following the meal ...

• plan) was better digestion of my food.

I have Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease which is after I eat or drink something (normally acidic like coffee), I get sharp pains in the side of my stomach; then a release of gas (not a belch) up and out my mouth.

These pills acted more like a fiber pill, or an antacid than

a detox and weight loss pill.

During my 28 day use, I did end up losing 3 pounds, and I did overall feel better about myself.

Even though the kit does not do exactly what it says it will do; it does help in boosting your morale.

For this I have to rate it better than it should deserve.

Good Luck!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342402608060828/k2311a0224/2.24.09