Neti Pot  » Health  »
  • I bought the Neti Pot to help improve my breathing

• by h7reviewer

I bought the Neti Pot to help improve my breathing. I work in a dusty environment and have developed chronic sinusitis. I have seen three different doctors about it, I tried various nasal sprays, both over the counter and prescription. I also had surgery.

The sprays helped a little, but were not permanent. The surgery also helped, it cleared my sinuses for a few weeks, but that also was not permanent.

I then found the Neti Pot. It made sense to me that cleaning the inside of the nose would help me. The Neti Pot is a pot shaped like gravy boat. You fill it with warm water and salt. Then you insert the spout into one nostril and pour the liquid into your nose, and it will come out the other nostril.

I was amazed ...

Neti Pot

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342402607800728/k2311a0224/2.24.09