Mean Girls movie
  • I like Lindsay Lohan since her Parent Trap days so when I heard she had a new movie, I invited my girl friends to watch it on screen
  • Unfortunately, we never got around to watching it on the cinema
  • It is definitely a long long way down the award worthy movies but it was nice for some girlfriends-only-chick-flick-watching-kind-of-bonding
  • I know the movie isn't really all that deep, and a lot of people think it's shallow, but I beg to differ, I think this movie, the cast know what it is out there, and they are great for being able to relate to us

• by crimson101

The story is about Cady Heron, a home-schooled girl who’s first day of High School is also her very first day of school for her whole life. She meets Janis and Damian and she learns the workings of High School life. She’s warned about others, especially The Plastics, a very exclusive group of cheerleaders who know nothing but to gossip, obsess about their weight and to trash everyone.

The three, Cady, Damian and Janis, well mostly the latter two decide that Cady should spy on the Plastics, Cady agrees and she would never have known what she is in for. She

spied to learn about these people’s lifes but she ends up learning about her own.

I like Lindsay Lohan since her Parent Trap days so when I heard she had a new movie, I invited my girl friends to watch it on screen. Unfortunately, we never got around to watching it on the cinema.

So I put it off for a while and just decided to read stuff about it on the internet (careful not to read spoilers) and so the time came, even though that was a pretty long time, when we got a DVD. We decided to have a little ...

• slumber party and we watched it.

It was a really very fun movie. Lindsay Lohan was really good.

It is definitely a long long way down the award worthy movies but it was nice for some girlfriends-only-chick-flick-watching-kind-of-bonding. We all felt for Cady and her gang (both the Plastics and for Damian and Janis).

And although this film is not exactly realistic, at times really cheesy, it does have this really good thing about it that just really makes it feel true. You relate to it, I feel like you relate to everyone here.

I can relate to Cady whenever she feels

alone, when she feels like no one believes in her. I relate to Janis in all her rebel spunk.

I relate to Damien and his wish to just be accepted for who he is. I even relate to the Plastics! They are movie characters but they have these real elements that make you just appreciate and feel for them.

I know the movie isn’t really all that deep, and a lot of people think it’s shallow, but I beg to differ, I think this movie, the cast know what it is out there, and they are great for being able to relate to us.

Mean Girls movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112402607770728/k2311a0224/2.24.09