Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico  » Hotels  »
Cabo San Lucas, BCS 23450, México
  • We really enjoyed our selves, Dean and I enjoyed the romantic setting of it all

• by Sassa22

I went to Mexico with all my friends for a much needed Vacation last year. We were booked in four Ocean View Suites in the Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort in Cabo San Lucas.

When we arrived, we were picked up from the airport by the hotel, the cars were okay it wasn’t bad but it wasn’t good, it was okay.

But the hotel was really beautiful, very

elegant I didn’t expect it from Mexico.

I just thought it was going to be a little shack resort, But they had everything, putting in the perfect amounts of Mexican accents.

We were escorted to our rooms, and they were absolutely beautiful considering the amount I had to pay to stay here they really out did them selves.

I had a patio overlooking the beach which was ...

• very peaceful, and the rooms were little small but worth it considering the amenities and the really awesome bathrooms.

We really enjoyed our selves, Dean and I enjoyed the romantic setting of it all.

The cactus plants and the palm trees make it feel like it’s an oasis in the desert.

I really had a great time, I loved the swimming pool and the swim up bar,

I was thinking to myself, who would have thought of that.

I definitely enjoyed, there are a lot of things you could do there, golfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, jet skiing, water skiing, horseback riding, take an ATV and go off road, etc.

I had the time of my life, enjoyed it and didn’t even worry about my finances, it’s absolutely affordable.

I’m absolutely going back this summer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22402607760728/k2311a0224/2.24.09