Click film  » Movies  »
  • Still, my classmates and I watched it and we found out why our Values Education teacher made us watch it, Click is an amazing family movie
  • I know you'll do the right thing this time, Love Morty
  • I think everyone will appreciate this simple but really touching story

• by crimson101

We had to watch this film for school. I thought it was a weird choice since… well, it was an Adam Sandler movie and you don’t really watch those movies in school as a requirement do you? Still, my classmates and I watched it and we found out why our Values Education teacher made us watch it, Click is an amazing family movie. I simply appreciated it

so much. It just makes your realize how important everything is may it be small or big. And just how important your family is. This film is touching, emotional, funny, witty and creative all in the same time. A simple message is delivered in this film, and that is, value your now.

The story is about Michael Newman, a workaholic architect who meets a mysterious man who sells him a very weird universal remote, the click remote. He soon discovers just how universal this remote is. The remote can play, pause, forward, rewind, mute, slow-motion, delete and even has an auto-pilot. It’s like a really weird fantasy thing going on and at first Michael thought it was really cool and he did all these silly things but then when he started to use auto-pilot ...

• Click film
      his life turned upside down. He became fat, his daughter changed, badly, he’s not close to his family anymore, his wife is married to another guy and his father is dead. He’s confused with it all. He even has cancer. When he was about to die he found out that everything was just a dream. Michael wakes up and becomes overly lovely to everyone, then he finds
      the note Morty (the one who sold him the remote) left, “Michael, like I said, good guys need a break. I know you’ll do the right thing this time, Love Morty. P.S.

Your wife’s rockin’ body still drives me crazy.” It has been a lesson to him and he now knows that his life should not be taken for granted.

I think everyone will appreciate this simple but really touching story.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112402607750728/k2311a0224/2.24.09