Kaplan University
Davenport, Iowa

• by Carolina Reviewer

In July 2007 I finally made the choice to attend college, but like most people I still had to work a full-time job. Therefore I decided to research online colleges. After researching many schools I choose to attend Kaplan University because they offered online classes, their tution prices came with my books. This helped me alot because once I payed for my classes

I would not have to worry about paying for books. There classes that are offered are set up on a ten week term.

While enrolling with Kaplan, I was assigned an advisor that helped me fill out all my enrollment papers, then helped me fill out my paperswork for my student loans. Their tution rates are rather high but I researched on campus ...

• colleges I noticed that I would pay about the same thing if I were to attend an college on campus. They offering great tutors free of charge, for example they offer a writing center that you can send your term paper to and they will look over it and send it back to you with any suggestions on how to improve your paper
        before you turn it in to your professor. I found this to be very helpful because two minds are always better than one.

I am still enrolled with Kaplan, and have only one year left until I finish. I have found this college to very helpful with my studies and I would offer great advice to anyone that was looking to attend college online.

Kaplan University
    Marie says :

All the credits earned at Kaplan University, can they transfer over to any Texas Colleges?

Jules Li says :

Marie, it’s unlikely that all credits will transfer. However, you will have to contact the college that you’re planning to transfer to first to determine if they will accept the credits from Kaplan or not.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 502402607640728/k2311a0224/2.24.09