He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not
  • It is not even boring to be watching it the second time in a row

• by eryana09

I watched this the other day and it was awesome. Audrey Tautou’s performance is really thumbs-up and even though this movie is a long-ago one, I find it super awesome, get what I mean. If you don’t believe, watch it and you will understand what I am trying to say.

It is a complex love story and

without giving too much details out, is about this young woman acted by Tautou and she has an affair with this elderly man and he is a doctor. The story has different angles and you can see the story from a different perspective. Like a good movie with a nice twist here and a plot bit here ...

• and there, I find my few hours watching this truly mesmerizing.

But it would not do without a good cast also. And Tautou played out everything just the way it is supposed to be; if I imagine myself being a Director, she would be acting just like that; the narration drive that I would give her. And

there is always something mysterious as to why a lady would want to have an affair with an old guy; and a married one at that. Watch this and get your own views. For myself, I give this story a rating of 9. It is not even boring to be watching it the second time in a row.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112402607600628/k2311a0224/2.24.09