Hungry Man Chicken Breast Dinner  » Food  »
  • They're quick, convenient and easy to make, and it sure beats cooking a whole meal when you want something fast
  • Since I enjoy TV dinners so much, I decided to try Hungry Man's chicken dinner
  • The first few times I got this meal, I was very impressed with it

• by ninedays38228

I’ll admit it. I am a big fan of TV dinners (well, if they’re tasty ones). They’re quick, convenient and easy to make, and it sure beats cooking a whole meal when you want something fast. Since I enjoy TV dinners so much, I decided to try Hungry Man’s chicken dinner.

It comes with two pieces of chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, and even a brownie.

The first few times I got this meal, I was very impressed with it. It was very tasty! The brownie got done at the time the box said it would, and it was a very nice after-meal dessert. The ...

• chicken was really good, and so were the mashed potatoes and corn. The only complaint I have is that I’d rather see more of the potatoes and corn than the chicken. Also, I did have one where the brownie got splattered all over the meal before I even opened the box. So,
        then I had chocolatey mashed potatoes and corn. That wasn’t cool, but I guess something like that can’t always be prevented when they’re making millions of these TV dinners. The meal still tasted great, so it wouldn’t keep me from buying another one.

I will rate this product a 9/10 because it is really quite good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272302607571128/k2311a0223/2.23.09