Meijer  » Business  »
Grosebeck & Church Street, Clinton Township, MI

• by beenthereusedthat

We recently had a new Meijer open in our City. At first I was a little hesitant on such a big store moving into literally my friend’s backyard, but I was sick of just one grocery store out here and gave it a chance.

This new Meijer is a little different than the older ones.

They

are trying something new in our area.

They put a much bigger grocery section and less of a clothes section.

The food section in wonderful as they have many choices in brands.

One of the things I do not like tho is that the bathroom supplies are at the opposite end of the store.

After ...

• I complete my grocery shopping I have to go all the way across to the other side to get my shampoo, soap etc.

Besides that it is pretty convienent.

They also have their bottle returns in a seperate outside facility.

This way you do not have to push your bottles in thru the store to return

them.

They have a seperate room before you go in that has plenty of returnable machine, even one that takes plastic and cans, and they have a sink and soap in there to wash your hands after you are done.

I was a little hesitant with them at first, but they have proven that they do make good neighbors

Meijer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412302607521128/k2311a0223/2.23.09