Johnson & Johnson lotion  » Baby care  »
  • I enjoy the scent the most and my skin feels soft for hours on end
  • If the lotion was good enough for my baby skin and then it's definitely good enough for my adult skin
  • I would highly recommend Johnson's softlotion to anyone

• by Plam1984

I still remember that feeling as a kid when my mom would apply Johnson’s baby lotion all over my skin after a bath. The smell was the most memorable thing I can remember about Johnson’s baby lotion. As a teen, I grew out of the baby smell and wanted a more mature grown up lotion

like all my friends were wearing.

It was not until recently when I was shopping at my local drugstore that I stumbled upon Johnson’s Baby Lotion again. I lifted the lid of the lotion and smelled the scent that brought me back to childhood again. I ended up buying the lotion from the drugstore ...

• and since then I’ve been applying Johnson’s softlotion to my skin every day after I shower.

The lotion is very soft and healing to your skin. Johnson’s Softlotion is light and airy and not thick like other lotions. I enjoy the scent the most and my skin feels soft for hours on end.

If the lotion was good enough for my baby skin and then it’s definitely good enough for my adult skin. I would highly recommend Johnson’s softlotion to anyone. My little nieces are currently using the same lotion. I absolutely love applying this softlotion to my skin every night before bed. A definite treat for my skin!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542302607431128/k2311a0223/2.23.09