Casino Niagara  » Casino  »
Casino Niagara, Niagara, ON Canada
  • I found out that we wouldn't have a car or someone willing to take us around the city and I really wanted to see Niagara Falls
  • The best part of the casino was how close it was to Niagara Falls
  • I haven't stayed at the hotel here, but I can only imagine the amazing views
  • I will definitely come back when I'm visiting Canada again

• by Plam1984

A couple of weeks ago, I was invited to join my boyfriend’s family in Toronto for a family reunion. I have never been to Toronto before so I really wanted to see all the tourist locations. I found out that we wouldn’t have a car or someone willing to take us around the city and I really wanted to see Niagara Falls. I went online and looked for a tour bus

and found Casino Niagara. For a small fee of $20 a person if you don’t have a frequent players card, you can ride the casino bus from Markham, ON to Casino Niagara which is right next to Niagara Falls. The location was very close.

We rode the bus to Casino Niagara Falls hoping to only visit the Falls, but when we got to the Casino, it was absolutely beautiful. If ...

• I didn’t know, I would have thought I was in a Las Vegas casino in Neveda. They have a big range of slot machines and many great tables for card games. The casino was very big with many retail stores inside and a small food court on the lower level. The casino looked really new and big compared to some of the other buildings in the area. The best part
        of the casino was how close it was to Niagara Falls. If you stand by the elevators, you can see the Falls from inside the casinos. I haven’t stayed at the hotel here, but I can only imagine the amazing views.

Casino Niagara is fun for the entire family and tourist too. I will definitely come back when I’m visiting Canada again! Amazing deal for a 1.5 hour drive out to the Falls.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 482302607421128/k2311a0223/2.23.09