Lipton 100% Natural 24 Family Size Tea Bags with Protective Antioxidants
  • Lipton tea bags are the best inexpensive tea bags I have found at my local grocery store
  • They are usually on sale for one dollar and ninety nine cents for the 24 pack of family size tea bags but if not, they don't cost more than two dollars and fifty cents at my local Kroger store
  • The reason I like the Lipton tea bags as opposed to other leading brands is because they lack the bitter taste some of the others have
  • Some people like their tea with no sugar and I think Lipton tea bags give the best taste when served this way
  • Another thing I really love about the Lipton Tea bags is the fact that they are one hundred percent natural

• by Willow Sidhe

Lipton tea bags are the best inexpensive tea bags I have found at my local grocery store. They are usually on sale for one dollar and ninety nine cents for the 24 pack of family size tea bags but if not, they don’t cost more than two dollars and fifty cents at my local Kroger store. The only other name brand tea bags that run this inexpensive are Luzianne, which have not lived up to my expectations.

The reason I like the Lipton tea bags as opposed to other leading brands is because they lack the bitter taste some of the others have. The taste is superior to any of the other leading brands, plus these tea bags include one hundred and five milligrams of protective antioxidants. This is important because these antioxidants help your body protect itself against free radicals that can damage cells. Most people don’t get enough of these antioxidants in their normal diet and drinking tea

made from Lipton tea bags can really help obtain these essential nutrients.

The box of Lipton tea bags that I purchase comes with twenty four bags. We go through a lot of tea in my house but the box still seems to last for a while, usually about two weeks. And, this is with making two (two quart) containers of the tea every day. We sweeten with regular sugar in my house but if you sweetened it with Splenda or any other sugar substitute, it would have no sugar or calories. This would make it an ideal drink for people with diabetes or those who are just trying to watch their weight. Some people like their tea with no sugar and I think Lipton tea bags give the best taste when served this way.

Another thing I really love about the Lipton Tea bags is the fact that they are one hundred percent natural. They have no additives, preservatives ...

• or unnatural colors. I have bought cheaper store brand tea bags in the past and you sometimes have to wonder what in the world goes into them. Lipton is great because they maintain that their tea bags are one hundred percent tea with none of these ugly additives.

Although I usually buy the Iced Tea Brew, I have also used the same tea bags to make Sun Tea with great success. On the box it says that they are specially blended for iced tea but I find that they work just as well for making sun tea. In the summer, I just put three teabags into a gallon sun tea container and place it in the sun for about three to four hours. This will give you the best sun tea you’ve ever tried. The instructions for making sun tea are not included on the box but after a lot of experimentation, I came up with this basic formula.

One gallon of water to three tea bags for three to four hours in the sun makes the best tasting sun tea.

You can also use the Lipton tea bags to make one cup of tea at a time. I sometimes do this when I’m alone and don’t need to make an entire jug of tea. I’ve found that one tea bag per one cup of water works well for this purpose. Just steep the bag in boiling water for about twenty minutes then sweeten as desired.

These Lipton tea bags are also approved by BestLife, which is another plus. You can visit thebestlife.com for more information about what this approval means.

In conclusion, I give Lipton tea bags a score of ten out of ten. They are the best tea bags for making the best tasting tea that I have found as opposed to other leading brands. There is nothing like enjoying a fresh glass of cold, sweet Lipton tea.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272302607231128/k2311a0223/2.23.09