Sims Castaway Island for Nintendo DS  » Games  »
  • I like video games but I haven't found any that interested me that much
  • Then you must learn how to cook dishes with island food, access other parts of the island, etc. etc. I love the sound with the game

• by hearthappy25

I am not a video gamer. I like video games but I haven’t found any that interested me that much.

My fiance had been trying to steer me away from Sims because he said they weren’t that good but I read all the reviews online and thought I’d try it.

I have really been enjoying this

Sims game for the DS.

It’s a classic story; person gets stranded on an island after a storm.

You must help your Sims live on the island; you control when they sleep, go to the bathroom, you must forage for food when you eat, etc.

You have to keep up their basic needs.

Then you must ...

• learn how to cook dishes with island food, access other parts of the island, etc.

etc.

I love the sound with the game; it’s the sound of rushing water and whatnot, and it’s really relaxing.

I can play this for hours and it feels like ten minutes.

I don’t know that it’s one of those games

you can play for like a month, or whatever; I think it could be beaten fairly easy.

I’m not trying to beat it though; I’m working on collecting everything and going on the ‘quests’.

I’m finding it enjoyable and I hope the Apartment Sims game I got is just as fun.

For the non gamer, this is a fun game.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282302607221128/k2311a0223/2.23.09