Hot Shots Part Deux  » Movies  »
  • I love these movies they never get old you can watch them once or a million times and still laugh as hard as u did the first time
  • The best part for me is them making fun of Saddam Hussian
  • They really bring him to character and if I was to picture what Saddam did in his life I would have to say they were probably spot on just kidding of course this also makes a great gift and I would recommend buying
  • I think that they should find some films and re-do these stupid comedies with now in days shows and make it good

• by Debra

Hot Shots Part Deux This show was made back in the 1990’s when these “stupid” comedies making fun of other shows were very popular. Yet today it still hold very funny.

This is the second of the Hot Shots series.

Going after the first this one doesn’t lose any charm in my eyes.

Movies

like this still keep on making people laugh for generation after generation.

I love these movies they never get old you can watch them once or a million times and still laugh as hard as u did the first time.

Charley Sheen was brilliant in this movie as well.

This one makes fun of Rambo ...

• fighting against the Middle East.

They even go as far as making fun of President Bush throwing up on the Orientals.

The best part for me is them making fun of Saddam Hussian.

I crack up just by the actor who plays him.

They really bring him to character and if I was to

picture what Saddam did in his life I would have to say they were probably spot on just kidding of course this also makes a great gift and I would recommend buying! I think that they should find some films and re-do these “stupid” comedies with now in days shows and make it good.

Hot Shots Part Deux

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112302607141128/k2311a0223/2.23.09