Z-Bar Nutritional Bars  » Health  »
  • Zbar nutritional bars is one of the best products that I have ever used for many reasons
  • I have been looking for a nutritional bar for some time that would make it easy for me to lose weight and I have been taking this for two weeks and I have lost four pounds which is a good start if you consider that it can be very hard to lose weight
  • This bar will result in you building energy and you will have a problem sleeping at night
  • The flavor was great, I tasted the peanut butter and the chocolate bears and I found them to taste a lot more like a snack than a nutrition bar

• by rich

Zbar nutritional bars is one of the best products that I have ever used for many reasons. I have been looking for a nutritional bar for some time that would make it easy for me to lose weight and I have been taking this for two weeks and I have lost four pounds which is a good start if you consider that it can be very hard to lose weight. Also, I have not been doing much exercise so I can tell you that this is a product that does work especially if you do a lot of exercising.

The one thing that I can think of as a negative is the fact that this bar is intended to give you energy so that it

makes it possible for you to work out for an hour. If you do not intend to actually work out then you will be taking in carbs for no reason.

This bar will result in you building energy and you will have a problem sleeping at night. This is the reason why I would try to walk at least a mile each day, this small walk would burn the energy that was created by the bar and I would regain the ability to sleep.

The good thing about this brand is that they offer a lot of goof flavors which include chocolate, brownie and peanut butter. The reason that this is a good thing is because it tastes good, and offering a lot of ...

• flavors helps to allow someone to eat these bars every day.

If the flavors were bad or there was not a lot of flavors offered then I would not have been able to take these for this long. However, because this bar tasted good to me I did not see it as if I were forced to eat it.

The flavor was great, I tasted the peanut butter and the chocolate bears and I found them to taste a lot more like a snack than a nutrition bar. What I also like is that this bar is intended for children so that you can send it to school with them.

They will love the taste and if you have extra you can share with

them. These bars provide a good source of calcium and they are organic.

This is important because you will want to know that you are giving your children only the best. This bar will help them to perform better and give them the calcium that they need to build strong bones.

Your children will love these for the taste and they help you lose weight. Also, each bar costs under $1 which means that you can get a lot of bars for a small amount of money.

If you are looking for a nutrition bar that tastes like a candy bar but helps you lose weight then this is the one for you. It has no trans fat and your children will want to eat there bars.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342302607081128/k2311a0223/2.23.09