Flexible Flyer Swing n Go-Round Swing Set
  • I think that I made a really good choice when deciding on this swing set
  • I have never met a swing set yet that I thought was easy to put together and this one was no exception
  • The instructions are definitely not the best ones I have ever seen, they were pretty fuzzy
  • That might seem like a lot for a swing set but this one has so much more than just swings that it was definitely worth it
  • They love it and I love watching them play on it

• by alwayswinning

The Flexible Flyer Swing n’ Go-Round Swing Set is a great addition to any backyard play area. My kids are just loving this swing set. It offers so much fun and several activities. They never seem to get bored when they are playing on it.

I have a hard time getting them to come in the house at all. There is enough to do that several kids can play all at the same time with out them fussing. I really like it and so do my kids.

I think that I made a really good choice when deciding on this swing set. The only thing that I did not like about this swing set was of course the assembly. I have never met a swing

set yet that I thought was easy to put together and this one was no exception.

You will need help a lot of spare time and a lot of patience. The instructions are definitely not the best ones I have ever seen, they were pretty fuzzy. The good thing about it is that once you do get it put together you have a really good, sturdy, safe set for your kids to play on.

I really liked the price value also. I gave only about two hundred and fifty dollars for it. That might seem like a lot for a swing set but this one has so much more than just swings that it was definitely worth it.

It has three swings a thing that three ...

• kids can get on and make it go around and of course a slide. It is really cool and even looks like it would be fun. My kids think it is a lot of fun also and it really keeps them busy and gives them something do when the weather is nice out side.

I think that this is a good swing for my kids to use through many years because they will not grow out of it quickly which is a problem with a lot of swings. For anyone looking for a swing set that doesn’t cost a fortune and will last a long time this is the perfect one for you to buy. Watching my kids have such a good time on this swing

makes up for what a pain in the neck it was to put together.

The seats and slide can get pretty hot in the summer sun so we moved it to a shady location and now we definitely have a near perfect little playground area. I am so pleased to be able to provide this great play resource for my kids. This is perfect if you are going to have multiple kids playing on it at once.

They especially love to get on the spinning copter and make it go around. This is something that three kids can do at once and they just laugh and yell and have such a great time going around. They love it and I love watching them play on it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542302607031028/k2311a0223/2.23.09