Presto Cool Daddy Deep Fryer  » Housewares  »
  • I love the fact that if we want chicken nuggets I can cook enough for every one at once
  • It is great, very convenient and time saving
  • I was thrilled with the price, and definitely think I got my moneys worth
  • I enjoy mine a lot, and I use mine a lot where as before I dreaded deep frying
  • I like the fact that I can put on the lid and store it away when I get done using it

• by alwayswinning

The Presto Cool Daddy Deep Fryer is a great addition to my kitchen. We love to deep fry foods at my house and we do a lot of it. So when it was time to replace our old deep fryer I ran across this one when I was shopping for one and I am so very glad that I did. It is really cool product. And I love using it.

I no longer dread deep fry cooking like I did when had an old out dated fryer. This one is so much better. It really hold a lot of food at one time I can cook more than enough fries and different things like chicken nuggets to feed the whole family. I don’t have to cook a few at a time.

I love the fact that if we want chicken nuggets I can cook enough for every one at once. It is great, very convenient and time saving. The cover locks on so there is no splattering mess all over the counter top. I also like the fact that it reduces odors, so my whole house does not smell like what I am cooking.

It is great. Another very cool feature is that there is a window on top so you can look right in and see how the food is coming without having to open the lid and risk getting splattered with oil. It has several settings so you can pick which one is just right for what ever you happen to be cooking. The price was great.

I ...

• expected to pay much more for a good quality high capacity deep fryer but I only had to give forty dollars plus tax for this one. I was thrilled with the price, and definitely think I got my moneys worth. If you have kids around the house the locking lid also gives you a little peace of mind. I always try to keep a close watch and make sure they stay clear of anything cooking but you never know and this is a little more of a security measure.

I really like that fact. This is just an all around cool product to have in your kitchen. I enjoy mine a lot, and I use mine a lot where as before I dreaded deep frying. This makes it simple

and easy and I use it several times a week.

I would recommend this to anyone. I like it so much that I have bought one of these deep fryers for gifts for friends for house warming and also marriage gifts. It also stores away under the counter really easily. I like the fact that I can put on the lid and store it away when I get done using it.

It is white and neat and very clean looking. It does not get messy easily and I don’t have to spend a lot of time scrubbing the outside of it. I am really glad I got this and hope to have it for a long time and when it finally wears out I am going to get another one just like it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532302607001028/k2311a0223/2.23.09