Black & Decker SpaceMaker 12-cup Under-the-Counter Coffee Maker
  • To start with I love the fact that I save so much space with this
  • Anyone who has limited counter space will definitely love this as much as I do because it really helps out with convenience and lets you have something you need without cluttering up the counter tops too much
  • I thought it would really be a pain in the neck to mount but it was really easy and I had it up by myself in no time
  • It also has a clock on it and I like the fact that the digital numbers are large enough to read from across the room
  • It was fifty dollars plus taxes, which some might consider a little too much to give for a coffee pot but I think that it is well worth it in many ways

• by alwayswinning

The Black & Decker SpaceMaker 12-Cup Under-The-Counter Coffee maker is truly a great product. To start with I love the fact that I save so much space with this. Anyone who has limited counter space will definitely love this as much as I do because it really helps out with convenience and lets you have something you need without cluttering up the counter tops too much. It mounts really easily to the underside of your cabinets.

I thought it would really be a pain in the neck to mount but it was really easy and I had it up by myself in no time. I am not very handy at all so I thought I would have to have someone do it for me. I was so

happy with this product right from the beginning because I got it mounted myself.

I also like the fact that even though it is a space saver and is under the counter it is still a twelve cup capacity which is a necessity in my house as me and my husband both drink so much coffee. This pot makes great coffee also it comes out tasting great and very hot. Very hot is very important to me, I cannot drink coffee if it is not so another big plus for this pot with me.

It also has a clock on it and I like the fact that the digital numbers are large enough to read from across the room. It has a easy to use programmable timer,

• so I can set the pot and it will be ready to drink when I get up. I really like this feature.

It saves me a little extra time every morning and that is also very important to me. I am really enjoying having this coffee pot. In addition to all of the convenience and space saving it just totally looks cool mounted under the cabinet.

Very cool black color and sleek looking design. I also really like the automatic shut off feature. If I forget to turn it off it will turn itself off after two hours.

That gives great peace of mind. It is very easy to clean. The water container is also removable for easy cleaning.

I really love this coffee pot and I

have had it for quite a while and I have not had any problems with it at all. I tell all of my friend to get one whenever they tell me how cool mine looks. It was fifty dollars plus taxes, which some might consider a little too much to give for a coffee pot but I think that it is well worth it in many ways.

Black and Decker is a great trusted name brand and they have come through again with this great coffee pot. I still get a kick out of it every time I look at it mounted up there under my cabinet. It is a really cool high quality product in every way and I really like it.

My husband even thinks its cool!

Barb Cote says :

Is this a glass pot? Is the display back-lit? How long does the warmer operate before shut-off? Thank you

John says :

Barb, it does include a glass pot. The display dos not have a backlight. The brew automatically shuts off after two hours.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532302606991028/k2311a0223/2.23.09