LeapFrog Learning Fiesta Bandstand
  • As someone who has little ones and also babysits for a living I can tell you from much experience that this is a great product
  • I don't even know if I can remember everything it has right off hand but I know that it songs, and real instrument sounds, lots of twinkling lights, lots of things that your baby can spin and slide
  • I like the fact that it keeps my kids attention for a very long time and they are learning so much while they are playing and entertaining themselves
  • For all that it does I find it amazing that it only takes three triple a batteries to run it but that it all it takes
  • This table is definitely worth the investment and I am glad I ran across it and decided to buy it

• by alwayswinning

The LeapFrog Learning Fiesta Bandstand is a great product to have in your house for your little ones. As someone who has little ones and also babysits for a living I can tell you from much experience that this is a great product. The greatest part about this little interactive table is that there is so much on there to do! I don’t even know if I can remember everything it has right off hand but I know that it songs, and real instrument sounds, lots of twinkling lights, lots of things that your baby can spin and slide. It is just too cool! And talk about prompting early learning it is bilingual.

Your baby can be learning a second language right from the get go. All

of these cool things just made me really like this toy. It is also big enough and has plenty of things to do that two or three little ones can play on it all at once.

Even very little ones that cannot stand on their own can get up to this table and play. It is low enough to the ground for that age and they can hold on or lean against it and play away. I like the fact that it keeps my kids attention for a very long time and they are learning so much while they are playing and entertaining themselves.

It is very sturdy and well built which is another reason why I really like it. With so many little ones in my house ...

• at one time I have to have very sturdy good quality items and this really fits that category. For all that it does I find it amazing that it only takes three triple a batteries to run it but that it all it takes.

I really like that as I cannot afford to be buying a lot of batteries all of the time. The price is just great! This little table only cost me forty dollars plus tax. I like the fact that they learn so much with this also.

I have watched first hand some toddlers learn their ABC’s and to count up to ten. That is really a good thing. Any time we can put in a little bit of early learning it is a

good thing.

The little ones just never seem to get tired of this as they do with so many of their other toys. I am really glad of that. I get really frustrated when I buy something that I think they will love and then they are tired of it in no time at all.

But not so with this toy, they go back to it time after time. Even for the hardest to please of kids this will get their attention and keep them entertained. This table is definitely worth the investment and I am glad I ran across it and decided to buy it.

All of the parents that I baby sit for have admired it and several have bought one to keep at their house.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542302606981028/k2311a0223/2.23.09