Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Spinnin Around Musica Zoo  » Baby care  »
  • The Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Spinnin Around Musical Zoo is a great toy for babys and toddlers in my opinion
  • It has been my experience that little ones develop a love for animals really early on so when you give them this set they take to it right off the bat
  • It is really great and interesting, there is a sliding crocodile on this set, a spinning birdy, a wiggle jiggly parrot, a twirling ice pond and lots of other cool stuff
  • Which is one of the reasons that I really love it
  • I cannot find a thing I don't like about it

• by alwayswinning

The Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Spinnin Around Musical Zoo is a great toy for babys and toddlers in my opinion. It has been my experience that little ones develop a love for animals really early on so when you give them this set they take to it right off the bat. It is really great and interesting, there is a sliding crocodile on this set, a spinning birdy, a wiggle jiggly parrot, a twirling ice pond and lots of other cool stuff. It is not your typical farm set that we all had as little ones it is very different

and cool.

And of course there are flashing lights and five different songs, they are great for sing along as your child gets older. This toy is just bright and colorful with so many sounds and lights and all the different animals that capture their attention. They can really keep themselves entertained with this for a long time.

Which is one of the reasons that I really love it. I put mine in the play pen with my baby and he will play with it for the longest time, freeing me up to get other things done. As a busy mom I cannot stress how important that aspect is.

It is a little bit higher price range. It is about fifty dollars plus tax but it is really a big set and it has so many great things that your baby will just love to play with. I consider it to be well worth the cost.

I think I got a good deal just because of how long my baby will play with it and give me some free time. It does require two different kinds of batteries and if your baby plays with it as much as mine does ...

• Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Spinnin Around Musica Zoo
      you will probably find yourself replacing them about once a month. I don’t think that is too bad, in fact it seems pretty reasonable to me.

I definitely have to recommend this product to any new parent or for someone like me who baby sits often and things to keep baby happy and entertained are essential, this product definitely gets the job done. It is one of my babys favorite toys so far and mine too. Im not sure how we got along before we got it.

You do have to do some putting together when you get it but that

was really no big deal at all we had it ready and going in no time at all. I think that this can be a great toy for learning skills also. Especially as they get older they can learn different animal names and such.

When they are still little they will be learning how to make things happen, like if they push or pull on a certain animal they will hear sounds and see lights. It is just a great toy all around. I cannot find a thing I don’t like about it.

It makes my baby happy and makes daily life a little easier on me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542302606971028/k2311a0223/2.23.09