6-Volt Motor Bike
  • I bought my son a 6-volt Motor bike recently
  • I think that most will need to keep the training wheels because this motor bike is more for sized for little ones and by the time a child can keep their balance on their own they will probably have out grown it
  • I like this fact so much because when I was little the battery powered bike I had did not have this feature and I would get so frustrated waiting for the battery to charge back up again
  • I highly recommend this for anyone with young children, they will have hours and hours of fun with it
  • I definitely am not and I know I could not have put this together by myself

• by alwayswinning

I bought my son a 6-volt Motor bike recently. It is one of those little toy motor bikes that kids just love to ride around on. My son absolutely loves his so far. He is truly getting a kick out of motoring around the yard.

It goes only about three miles per hour and has training wheels for those who are not ready to go it on their own. I think that most will need to keep the training wheels because this motor bike is more for sized for little ones and by the time a child can keep their balance on their own they will probably have out grown it. So, between the low speed and the training wheels I am loving the safety aspect of this motor bike.

Of course

we also bought a helmet to go along with it. It is really stylish and cool, it is a loud green color and kind of has the cool real motor bike look. My little one just thinks he is a super star racer when he is out there racing (at 3mph!) around the yard.

The big bonus that I have found that I really like is the fact that if the battery runs down you can peddle it like a bicycle. I like this fact so much because when I was little the battery powered bike I had did not have this feature and I would get so frustrated waiting for the battery to charge back up again. So this lets my little on keep playing on it in ...

• the mean time.

It was a pretty good value also at about one hundred thirty dollars plus tax. I have seen ones similar be about twice that amount. This one fit our need and fit our budget so it was just right for us.

My little on loves the sounds it makes, I think the motor bike sounds actually make it a lot of fun and adds to their imagination play. It is a very sturdy little bike and appears so far to be very good quality, we have had no problems out of it functioning right and no problems with any of the plastic parts breaking or cracking. It is holding up and performing very well.

I highly recommend this for anyone with young children, they will have

hours and hours of fun with it. It soon became my sons favorite toy and he loves to get outside and have a blast on it. It is great for summer time fun.

There is not a thing that he does not like about it, from its cool looks to how cool it makes him feel to be riding around on something that goes by itself. It does require some assemble, it is not too bad, but I do recommend that you get someone to help you that is mechanically inclined. I definitely am not and I know I could not have put this together by myself.

It is a great toy and we plan on letting him use it until he is too big and then we will pass it along.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542302606951028/k2311a0223/2.23.09