Lexmark X2500 Multifunction Printer
  • It is also very easy to install, I would say that even someone who has never installed something like this would probably not have any problem in installing this one
  • I really love this product so far and would not hesitate a bit to recommend it to friends or people I know with small office needs
  • Lexmark is a great name brand that I have always trusted for high quality and high performance and was once again not disappointed

• by alwayswinning

The Lexmark X2500 Multifunction Printer is a great home or small office printer for anyone. It multi functions as a printer and scanner and also comes with the software to help you do all kinds of cool things with your pictures. You can change your picture sizes, you can crop your pictures and add cool borders to your pictures. I have had the combination scanner copiers before but this one is a cut above because you can scan a picture and instead of just making a copy you can crop it and change its size and add borders.

It really takes my photography hobby up quite a few notches. I cant’ wait to take family and vacation and special event pictures and get them home and put them

on this awesome system and see what I can come up with. It is so cool, I have not had it very long but so far I have had a hard time tearing myself away from it.

When you are using is strictly as a printer it is very quick, efficient, and quiet. It is high quality machinery for sure. Of course the more you use it especially for scanning and printing out pictures the more quickly you are going to go through the ink cartridges.

That is just a fact with any printer, but when you have a copier, printer, and scanner all in one then you are going to use way more. It is also very easy to install, I would say that even someone who has never installed ...

• something like this would probably not have any problem in installing this one. It is also easy to figure out how to use all of the different features.

I had no problem at all. It is a nice looking product too and it looks good setting in your home office. The ink cartridges when you do have to replace them are fairly reasonably priced.

So I like that fact. I also love the fact that I can do all of my picture adventures at home from downloading to sizing everything and then print it out right on my desk and even make copies for my friends and family. It is great.

No more trips to the store and wasting my time standing in line for that kind of stuff. I

really love this product so far and would not hesitate a bit to recommend it to friends or people I know with small office needs. This is also a great tool that your kids can use for school stuff.

They can print stuff off of the internet or make copies of notes and things they need for school, and because it is so easy to use even grade school students can use it for just that purpose. Lexmark is a great name brand that I have always trusted for high quality and high performance and was once again not disappointed. And the price cannot be beat.

I am amazed that you can get all of these features for only thirty five dollars plus tax. That use to be the price for just a plain old printer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162302606941028/k2311a0223/2.23.09