The Bright Stars Tropical Fun Around We Go Activity Station
  • They really love it and I love it too because it helps keep the baby busy
  • I like the fact that it frees me up to fold laundry or do other stuff while the baby is keeping himself amused
  • It was kind of hard to put together and set up but after we got it figured out and started using it, it was definitely worth the time and effort
  • I guess that is the best way to sum it up in a simple description
  • I would recommend it for anyone with a baby who would like to see them have a good time and amuse them selves for a while

• by alwayswinning

The Bright Starts Tropical Fun Around We Go Activity Station has to be one of the greatest baby accessories of all time. It is a seat with two wheel that attached to a play table and baby can navigate in a full circle around the activity table and play with everything. I baby sit and I have not seen a baby yet that did not love this item. It is so cool because even before they can walk they are navigating them selves around that circle and have control of which part they are at and which toys they play with.

It is just a very unique thing to me. There are so many cool toys with music, lights, and sounds, flip book activities, just in general

a lot of stuff for the baby to play with. When your baby gets old enough to walk you can take the seat off and still have the activity table for toddlers to play with.

So it is very versatile. You can take the seat pad off and wash it. I really like that, because it sure does get dirty! It has a tray for snacks and a sippy cup holder, and I really like it because it is dishwasher safe.

The babys take to it quickly and start learning how to use and navigate the toys and make all of the lights and sounds go. They really love it and I love it too because it helps keep the baby busy. I like the fact that it ...

• frees me up to fold laundry or do other stuff while the baby is keeping himself amused.

It seems like they never get tired of it. I guess that since they get to move and play it holds their interest longer. It was kind of hard to put together and set up but after we got it figured out and started using it, it was definitely worth the time and effort.

It is very cool. I guess that is the best way to sum it up in a simple description. It is like a walker in the fact that they can move there selves around but still so much cooler because they are going in a circle and playing with toys instead of going all over the

house and getting into every thing they can see.

That is a lot better to me. I have also found that if you have other kids around like toddler age they will get up to the activity center and play right along, most of the time the baby gets a real kick out of having others play with him. This is a great sturdy toy that your baby and later on your toddler will get lots and lots of fun out of.

It is well worth buying and is a pretty good deal at about eighty dollars. I would recommend it for anyone with a baby who would like to see them have a good time and amuse them selves for a while. Great toy, great price, great fun!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542302606891028/k2311a0223/2.23.09