Bright Starts Swing Anywhere Deluxe Portable Swing
  • So I love this feature and recommend this swing to everyone just on that merit alone
  • Another great thing I like about this swing is the music
  • I would recommend this swing to all of my friend and any one who is in the market for one
  • At fifty five dollars I consider this swing to be a great value when you consider the music, toys, safety features and my favorite the fact that it adjusts to babys weight so they can keep on swinging

• by alwayswinning

Bright Starts Swing Anywhere Deluxe Portable Swing is a wonderful swing for babies. To start off with it is absolutely adorable. I have had my share of baby swings because I baby sit I actually have several in my home right now and I have to say with out a doubt that this one of if not my favorite baby swing that I own. It is mainly bright blue in color but with lots of yellow and green accents so you can use it for a boy or a girl.

Anything that can be uses for either gender is great in my book because you can pass it down to siblings or give it to friends when you don’t need it any more. The really cool

thing about this swing is that it automatically adjusts to the babys weight so even as the baby grows you still get a great motion for your little one. This is a great feature if you ask me because I have had too many experiences in the past with the swing slowing down a great deal or barely moving as the baby gets heavier.

So I love this feature and recommend this swing to everyone just on that merit alone. But there are other great things about this swing. The seat is very cushy and soft so you don’t have to worry about your baby being comfortable.

That means a happy baby and a happier mommy. Another great thing I like about this swing is the ...

• music. There are six different songs that it will play and I really like the fact that I can control the volume on the music, that is something that you don’t find on many baby products that have music.

There are also three toys that hang from the bar going across the swing. My little ones really like grabbing and batting at those. Between the music and the toys babys really stay amused longer than they would in a plain jane swing.

It also folds up really easy so you can take it along in the car with you when ever you need to. The harness part that hold baby in is very secure, it even has shoulder restraints which most swings don’t, that is

a good thing, you never want to have to worry about your precious little one falling out. This is a very sturdy swing.

It seems very safe and well built to me. I would recommend this swing to all of my friend and any one who is in the market for one. The cover also removes so that you can clean it.

That is a very good feature because we all know that all baby items can get all kinds of messes on them. At fifty five dollars I consider this swing to be a great value when you consider the music, toys, safety features and my favorite the fact that it adjusts to babys weight so they can keep on swinging. This is a great swing all around.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542302606881028/k2311a0223/2.23.09