The Companion 34 Piece Home Owner Tool Set
  • The Companion 34 piece Home Owner Set is definitely a good idea for anyone to keep around their home
  • It folds and closes securely so I like that fact
  • I have dropped it a couple of times and it is a very durable case, nothing broke, case was slightly scuffed but other than that no problem
  • This is a great product, I love it and recommend it totally

• by alwayswinning

The Companion 34 piece Home Owner Set is definitely a good idea for anyone to keep around their home. Even if you are not a very handy person this set has things that you are bound to need at one time or another. So instead of hunting through every drawer in the house for the one tool your needing you can keep all in one place. Its very handy and a good idea, kind of like the kit that you can buy to keep in the trunk of your car that has the essentials you might need if you had car trouble.

This set is really cool, you will be surprised how often you will find yourself going to it for something. It has a little bit of everything. It reminds

me of the drawer we had in our house when I was a kid that we called the junk drawer.

Chances were if you needed something and it didn’t have a place you could find it in there. This kit which I have nick named the junk drawer kit has a hammer, tape measure, nose pliers, spring clamp, joint pliers, a one hundred piece fastener assortment (that is the part that really reminds me of my junk drawer), and several other things. You can see why I say that this is very handy and I use it all the time.

It is not so big as to get in the way. You can store it away almost anywhere. It light weight at only about five and a half pounds so you can ...

• carry it anywhere.

It is just a neat kit to have. With lots of useful stuff. It folds and closes securely so I like that fact.

I had a similar kit one time that the latches wore out and if you carried it by the handle you risked the latches coming undone and everything spilling every where. This is not like a messy tool box either. There is a place and a slot that everything fits securely into, very nice.

I have dropped it a couple of times and it is a very durable case, nothing broke, case was slightly scuffed but other than that no problem. This is a wonderful value at only twenty dollars. There is no way that you could buy all of this stuff separately at that price.

I need to mention that all of the things inside are of very good quality also, I have used all of my stuff in there many times. If you want to save yourself a lot of trips out to the tool shed or garage or just rummaging through your house for an hour to find one thing then this kit is a great choice for you. If you need a quick home fix it repair just reach for your handy kit! This is a great product, I love it and recommend it totally.

It would also be a great Christmas gift for dad or any man, also a great fathers day gift. For that matter this kit is a must for any woman to have also. So I guess everyone needs one!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532302606871028/k2311a0223/2.23.09