Summer Infant All-in-One Potty Seat & Step Stool  » Baby care  »
  • I like this because I feel like the more comfortable the child is the more likely they are to get on there and give it a try
  • I would recommend to anyone thinking on a baby shower gift to buy one of these

• by alwayswinning

When it was time to start trying to potty train our latest little one we chose to buy a Summer Infant All-in-One Potty Seat and Step up stool. We decided on this one because it could be used through out the stages of potty training. So it is not any fancy colors and does not have any of the bells and whistles that some potty seats have, for example playing music when it is tinkled in.

They come up with some new gimmick all the time that is suppose to make it easier and make you little one want to potty train, but I have tried all the tricks there are to try

and either they are ready and willing or they are not. That is why this time we went simple.

I am so glad that we did and the main reason is the price, we gave only twelve dollars for this potty seat, you would not believe how much more I have given in the past for some with the “bells and whistles”!

Any way out little one found that the seat was very comfy and he got on it a few times before actually using it! But he finally did so it has served its purpose there. It is very sturdy and seems to be just the right size.

I like this because I feel like the more comfortable the child is the more likely they are to get on there and give it a try. The pot cleaning is what I hate the most, but it really was not that bad the pot drops in easy and pulls right up and out for emptying.

No problem there at all. I would recommend to anyone thinking on a baby shower gift to buy one of these.

I can think of no other gift that is more practical and will get more use than this potty seat. And at such a great price everyone can afford to get a great shower gift for your expecting friends or family ...

• Summer Infant All-in-One Potty Seat & Step Stool
      members.

It will be one less thing they have to buy later on. I forgot to mention the fact that it has its own little lid they can open and close, it makes it seem more like the real thing for them I guess because my little one gets a kick out of making sure that his is either opened or closed as the occasion warrants, its pretty cute.

Of course I absolutely love the fact that when they get a little bigger and decide to try using the adult toilet you can use all of this potty for that too. You take the seat off and attach it to your toilet so your

little one does not feel like he is going to fall in.

I really like this because if you have ever tried to put a child on an adult seat and they have that feeling like they might fall in or they have actually slipped then you know it is very hard to get them back on there to try it again. They get scared and that is not good.

Whet the seat is removed you close the potty and it is converted into a stepping stool so little boys can be the right height or they can use it to step up and sit down. It also has a non slip surface.

I could not ask for more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542302606831028/k2311a0223/2.23.09