Craftsman 14.4V Cordless Drill Set  » Housewares  »
  • And I thought it would be a really cool birthday present as my husband loves tools and was in need of a new drill
  • Of course I took into account the fact that the brand name is Craftsman and they are one of the best known name brands around
  • When I found this set for sixty dollars I was thrilled that I had found a Craftsman gift that came with so many extras and at such a great price
  • I think that I is really great because anyone who has been around and have seen people work with tools , you see things get dropped and knocked off of work benches all the time, it is going to happen so you tools need to be able to stand up to those type of things

• by alwayswinning

I recently purchased for my husband as his birthday gift the Craftsman 14. 4V Cordless Drill with Flashlight, 2 batteries, charger and case. All of this came as a set. And I thought it would be a really cool birthday present as my husband loves tools and was in need of a new drill.

Of course I took into account the fact that the brand name is Craftsman and they are one of the best known name brands around. When I found this set for sixty dollars I was thrilled that I had found a Craftsman gift that came with so many extras and at such a great price. So I gave it to my husband and he was thrilled with it.

I am not sure of all of

the mechanical terms but I asked him to tell me what he liked and or disliked about it. He said that he loved the fact that it has variable speed for different jobs and different bits so he could do lots of different projects with it. He said that you could push down harder if you were having a hard time getting something to go in and the speed would automatically increase so the stubborn object would go in.

He loved the built in Led light because sometimes he is working in areas that are rather dim and he said by using the light he could easily see screws and such in the dimmest of areas. It has forward and reverse, he said that the reverse ...

• is great when you are working on things and need to remove very tightly stuck screws and things like that. It makes it a whole lot easier.

He loves the fact that it is very easy to use all of the features are pretty self explanatory. The grip on the handle is also good, very comfortable on your hand. It also seems that it is made well and is very durable as he has dropped it on more than one occasion but it just keeps right on working.

tools need to be able to stand up to those type of things. He loves the flashlight, says it works great and is very bright. And it stands alone you do not have to hold it.

His major emphasis when he is talking to his friends about his drill is how powerful it is. He has had several other drills in the past so this one must be really powerful for him to brag on it so much. He also loves that fact that it has two batteries so one can be charging at all times.

The carrying case comes in very handy and he can just load everything into it and put it in his truck. I think this set was a great idea and most men would love to have it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532302606791028/k2311a0223/2.23.09