Radio Flyer Classic Rock & Bounce Pony
  • I bought the Radio Flyer Classic Rock and Bounce Pony for my little boy
  • So I really like that about this little rocky horse, I think it is a great feature
  • Between the safety seat and the safety springs I could tell that the makers really had safety in mind when they made this and that impressed me very much
  • Something else I love about this horse is that the horse body is actually a cloth cover that you can remove and clean
  • I recommend this toy for anyone considering buying a bouncy horse

• by alwayswinning

I bought the Radio Flyer Classic Rock and Bounce Pony for my little boy. He is a toddler so I knew he would be at the perfect age to really enjoy it and have a good time on it. Boy was I right! He absolutely loves it. He is now the little cowboy of the house.

My little boy is about one and a half but even babies as young as nine months can ride in it because the seat on it is kind of made like the toddler swings at the part so you don’t have to worry about them falling out.

So I really like that about this little rocky horse, I think it is a great feature. I remember when I was little the bouncy horses had the big springs on them and I remember getting my hair caught in them or getting pinched on more than one occasion.

But this bounce pony has safety springs completely covered in rubber so you don’t have to worry about pinching and such. Between the safety seat and the safety springs I could tell that the makers really had safety in mind when they made this and that impressed me very much. Something else I love about

this horse is that the horse body is actually a cloth cover that you can remove and clean.

That is great because all things toddlers and babys play on tend to get very dirty. I also thought the price was pretty much reasonable. It was about eighty dollars, I will admit I did not do a lot of price comparing but it seemed reasonable to me so I went ahead and got it.

I think that I really love this toy because I don’t have to worry about my childs safety. I also love the fact that it keeps him busy and gives him ...

• Radio Flyer Classic Rock & Bounce Pony
      something to do and a way he can amuse him self while I am getting other things done. He loves it because he has so much fun riding and bouncing around on it.

We even bought him a little cowboy hat which he now must have before he rides off into the sun set! I forgot to mention that you can remove the safety seat as they become older and out grow it and are able to ride on their own. So that is an added bonus you can use it for even longer. It seems like a very durable toy and I think

that it will last a long time and we will probably be able to pass it along to the next little one who comes our way.

I recommend this toy for anyone considering buying a bouncy horse. It gets a thumbs up from me in every aspect. Safety, fun for the little one, and price as well as durability.

I am glad we have it, my little one can not wait to get on his everyday. It is a great thing and it is also made by a name brand that we all trust, that may have been what drew me to it in the first place.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542302606741028/k2311a0223/2.23.09