The Singing Machine
  • I like the fact that it is a great machine but is still portable
  • The screen is really clear and you can see the words as they come up with no problem
  • It was only eighty five dollars so I think that I more than got my moneys worth
  • If you are interested at all in karaoke and have always wanted to give it a try I definitely recommend this machine

• by alwayswinning

Around my house we love to karaoke. So when it was time to get a new karaoke machine I got a Singing Machine. This a great portable karaoke machine and we get a lot of use out of it. We use it all the time and have an absolute blast. I like the fact that it is a great machine but is still portable.

So if we are going to friends or to a party and we want to take our karaoke machine with us it is easy and light weight to pick it up and take it along. I really like the fact that it has a 5. 5 inch display screen. That way I can take it anywhere and not have to worry

about finding a television to plug it up to.

It has a great sound for a smaller machine. The screen is really clear and you can see the words as they come up with no problem. It has two microphone jacks so that we can do duets. That is really fun.

It only comes with the one microphone but if you choose to buy another one you won’t be sorry that you did because it lowers peoples shyness and inhibitions if they can have someone to sing along with them. Everyone is a lot more likely to give it a try. It is also a very cool looking machine. It is a sleek silver color with metallic blue accents.

So it looks cool setting on ...

• your entertainment center or wherever you decide to put it. At only eighty five dollars the plus tax the price can’t be beat for such a cool machine. I like the fact that it is not only a karaoke machine but that you can play your regular cds on it and also listen to am/fm radio. That is an added bonus.

It can double as a stereo for any room in the house. This is truly fun for the whole family. The kids will love it as much as the grown ups. It was only eighty five dollars so I think that I more than got my moneys worth.

It seems like it is very durable and won’t break easy. I think it will

last a very long time. If you are interested at all in karaoke and have always wanted to give it a try I definitely recommend this machine. For the price even if you do decide that you don’t like karaoke then you still have it for a stereo.

I am very happy with the Singing Machine. When we get out the karaoke machine then everyone knows we are going to have a great time. I think that Karaoke is a great social tool and this is a good karaoke machine to do just that. I am so satisfied with it that I am going to get a couple of my friends one for Christmas.

I think they will enjoy theirs as much as me and my family enjoy ours.

Siggi says :

Which model do you own?? Thank you

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592302606731028/k2311a0223/2.23.09