Hunter Ventilator Fan/ Light Combination  » Housewares  »
  • The Hunter 82500 Infiniti Bath Ventilator Fan is an amazing two in one package for lighting and ventilating and it works fairly well
  • I would recommend it to anyone including professional builders
  • I like appliances and fixtures to have an unobtrusive feeling

• by carallelworld

The Hunter 82500 Infiniti Bath Ventilator Fan is an amazing two in one package for lighting and ventilating and it works fairly well. I won’t give it a ten rating, but then again, I don’t know of any other outfit that provides such a reasonably priced combination of light and ventilation.

The first thing that attracted me to the Infiniti was the marbleized glass lamp cover. I had chosen the same hand blown glass look for the lamp shades flanking either side of the vanity mirror. Now, the lamps all coordinated, I’m a happy decorator.

I may have wanted to go one step further and install

pink light bulbs for a soft and warm effect, but the 60 watt, A15 series bulbs are required. These work nicely with the overall ambience, all the same.

The pedestal sink, and frosted lamps are pulled together by the dislike marbleized lamp shade/vent cover in the center of the room. Of course this had to be a simple on/off switch, since the light and fan are wired separately. One switch gets the fan, and the other takes care of the light.

Reeling in on the ventilator combo’s performance, I must confess, I was pleasantly surprised. I hope I’m not being pessimistic when I ...

• say that, often, both looks and performance are unusual to find wrapped up in one package.

This air flow package works wonderfully, both aesthetically, and functionally. I would recommend it to anyone including professional builders.

My new house is scaled down for retirement living, and I appreciated how this Hunter 82500 Infinity ventilator hugged the ceiling. I like appliances and fixtures to have an unobtrusive feeling.

I wondered weather the lampshade being so close could interfere with airflow, but it didn’t. How do engineers figure out the workings, and placement for all of the parts? It’s fascinating to know there are people out there who

can do things like this.

Instructions given for the installation offer directions for either new work or old. The illustrations in the manual are extremely clear with directional arrows made in bold black. Not a detail was overlooked. Close ups of working parts are clearly illustrated with horizontal indicators that explain the details of the installation.

Last but not least, the fan is so quiet, that someone may think it’s not working. Quiet and quick it clears the room and makes it fresh again. As all ventilators should only be seen, and not heard, the Hunter 82500 Infinity is attractive, efficient, and quiet..

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532302606631028/k2311a0223/2.23.09