Simply Basic Nail Polish Remover Saturated Sponge
  • This is a very convenient nail polish remover

• by mbowie

My daughter, who is seven, has really gotten into looking “fabulous”. We have a great time doing nails, etc. She loves to have her nails painted. Of course, having great nail polish means also having nail polish remover.

I had been using a bottle of nail polish remover and cotton balls or paper towels. I had remembered using a nail polish remover that was in the form

of a sponge a long time ago. I looked around and found Simply Basic Nail Polish Remover saturated sponge.

I comes in a plastic round container with a large round opening. Inside is a soft pink sponge that is saturated with the nail polish remover. All I have to do, to remove nail polish, is put my finger in the sponge and twist my finger until the polish is ...

• gone.

There are slits on the top of the sponge to put my finger into. It works really well. It is so much easier and less messy than using cotton balls or paper towels.

The opening is large enough to do several fingers at once. This is really easy for my daughter to use. She has fun using it too.

The nail polish remover isn’t too

bad. The one I got is a non-acetone formula which is supposed to also soften cuticles. I haven’t used it enough to notice if this really softens my cuticles.

The jar also says this remover is for artificial nails. I don’t wear artificial nails. However, it worked fine on my real nails.

This is a very convenient nail polish remover. I am very glad I found it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312302606591028/k2311a0223/2.23.09