Campbell’s Lemon Broccoli Chicken  » Recipes  »
  • It looked easy and sounded like it would taste pretty good

• by mbowie

I was looking through the recipes on the Campbell’s soup website. I came across the Lemon Broccoli Chicken recipe. It looked easy and sounded like it would taste pretty good.

I browned 3 pieces of chicken breast in 1 tbsp of oil in a pan. The recipe calls for 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts

to be cooked in the vegetable oil. I then mixed a can of cream of broccoli soup (10 3/4ozs), 2 tsp of lemon juice, 1/8 tsp of black pepper, 1/2 cup of milk in a bowl. Once the chicken is cooked I added the soup mix to the pan. Then I added a ...

• slice of lemon on top of each chicken breast. Once the soup begins to bubble, then I put the lid on the pan and cooked on low heat for 5 minutes. The recipe says to serve with rice. I used rice mixed with veggies.

This recipe was just OK. I actually

think it would have tasted better without the lemon. It did taste better when I mixed up the chicken, rice, and soup on my plate. This recipe is easy to fix. I am not sure I will be making it again anytime soon. If I do, I will leave out the lemon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 492302606581028/k2311a0223/2.23.09