My First Romance by Natasha for Women  » Perfume  »
  • My First Romance by Natasha is a romantic perfume I believe to be made to attract other people especially the opposite sex
  • It will definitely give the impression like everyone can easily notice and appreciate to get along with you

• by aeczraln04

It was the first perfume I purchase from Natasha. Though Natasha’s perfume are all not popular and only few knows and posses their line of perfumes, I still try to purchase a bottle of perfume to give it a trial. This perfume is not available in any stores and it just only ordered through a registered agent of their trade name. I don’t find any problems having my order from them and I got my purchase on the same date

they promise me.

Having my My First Romance by Natasha for Women, I got attracted by its packaging despite the fact that this perfume is quite pricey. The box and the product itself are in pink motif with a free pair of earrings included. I actually love the earrings, too, because it has a unique style compatible to the perfume’s bottle shape. Or should I say the earrings included are suitable to the perfumes attitude. The perfume is very trendy ...

• and youthful. Very attuned with perfume’s name My First Romance by Natasha for Women.

My First Romance by Natasha is a romantic perfume I believe to be made to attract other people especially the opposite sex. It made me feel more beautiful, stunning and chic. My First Romance by Natasha has an enchanting scent so as to can also mystically attract others interests and attention. It will definitely give the impression like everyone can easily notice and appreciate to get

along with you. My First Romance by Natasha makes me feel more presentable and I can also feel I can confidently face every people along my way without having thought or doubts of embarrassment or disgust. I feel young, elegant, modish, and sophisticated. This perfume is a perfect match to prettify yourself and prepare to stand out the crowd. My First Romance by Natasha for Women would be a forever salient fragrance for me. I believe every lady should give it a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562302606491028/k2311a0223/2.23.09