Silkening Body Spray by Ever Bilena for Women
  • Besides, I don't have to worry to buy another bottle of Silkening Body Spray by Ever Bilena because it doesn't cost expensive plus the fact that its scent is almost similar to Victoria's Secret line of perfumes

• by aeczraln04

This is the cheapest perfume in my closet but I always love to have in my bag. Silkening Body Spray by Ever Bilena is an imitation perfume of Victoria’s Secret. You can’t find any such differences with the scent. The colors, packaging style and even the images imprinted are almost the same.

The only difference maybe is this Silkening Body Spray by Ever Bilena doesn’t last for long time and doesn’t have a strong hold. Same sex would love the scent of Silkening Body

Spray by Ever Bilena but some other guys don’t love its scent. Since I don’t care about other guys negative compliments, I still love my Silkening Body Spray by Ever Bilena because other girl friends give numerous wonderful compliments with my perfume. However, I eventually have to spray my Silkening Body Spray by Ever Bilena because of the fact, as stated, that it doesn’t last for a long time. I fear I might smell frustrating so I need to have a spray of Silkening ...

• Body Spray by Ever Bilena fro time to time. Besides, I don’t have to worry to buy another bottle of Silkening Body Spray by Ever Bilena because it doesn’t cost expensive plus the fact that its scent is almost similar to Victoria’s Secret line of perfumes. Many people thought that I am wearing an expensive Victoria’s Secret Perfume and I just say yes to them. Agreeing that I am wearing a popular Victoria’s Secret Brand. I just show them my bottle but I don’t
        let them to look at it closely and for a long time. They may see that it is not a genuine Victoria’s Secret Perfume but merely, an only imitation.

Silkening Body Spray by Ever Bilena is not difficult to find in malls. It is always available in cheap perfumes corner having the packaging similar to Victoria’s Secret Perfumes. You may just have to be familiar on what Victoria’s Secret Perfume looks like so it won’t be difficult for you to find Silkening Body Spray by Ever Bilena.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562302606471028/k2311a0223/2.23.09