I Love Love Perfume by Moschino for Women
2.5
  • My attention was caught by this unique perfume namely I Love Love Perfume by Moschino and surprisingly saw it at the same instance in a commercial
  • However, there's a slight problem about this perfume

• by aeczraln04

I just only have seen this perfume on a commercial while I am having a peek of trendy perfumes in a magazine. I was watching television during that time and at the same time; I am fancying myself to the fabulous perfumes illustrated in the magazine. My attention was caught by this unique perfume namely I Love Love Perfume by Moschino and surprisingly saw it at the same instance in a commercial. The tag line in the commercial is so catchy as well as the product illustration on the

magazine I am reading. As a result, I try to search for it in the internet to search for some qualities and description about this perfume. I love perfume and I easily get attracted to such different wonderful classifications a perfume has. After reading such wonderful descriptions and reviews, it made me ended myself ordering I Love Love Perfume by Moschino perfume in an online shop. My waiting time lasted for only fifteen days and I now have my I Love Love Perfume by Moschino right in my closet.

thing I notice about my I Love Love Perfume by Moschino is its citrus-fruity scent. It feels like I will always become refreshed by its clean and fresh scent. I Love Love Perfume by Moschino’s packaging is so playful and looks more like a child perfume but this one could be a bit pricey so it won’t sound good if only be used by a little child. It won’t actually fit those little kids because I Love Love Perfume by Moschino has a notes of feminine and sexy ...

• I Love Love Perfume by Moschino for Women
      flowery scent. So smoothing as I feel when I am wearing I Love Love Perfume by Moschino. The perfume’s scent is so enticing, alluring and very natural to the smell. I Love Love Perfume by Moschino is sensational with its spontaneous combination of fun citrus scent and a seductive flowery scent. You would totally love love with I Love Love Perfume by Moschino.

I Love Love Perfume by Moschino is a great perfume including the fact that it is so trendy and draws a lot of good compliments. However,

there’s a slight problem about this perfume. I Love Love Perfume by Moschino don’t last long for hours so I need to have a constant spray of this perfume to stay fresh and clean. I Love Love Perfume by Moschino may last for a whole day when you are just in your home but if you are in a work place, expect that it can only last for two hours and this is could be the reason why I will no longer purchase another bottle of I Love Love Perfume by Moschino.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562302606440928/k2311a0223/2.23.09