Angel Violet Perfume by Thierry Mugler for Women
  • Angel Violet Perfume by Thierry Mugler is the only perfume I believe to suit those young ladies in the genre of gothic, emo or rock

• by aeczraln04

Angel Violet Perfume by Thierry Mugler is the only perfume I believe to suit those young ladies in the genre of gothic, emo or rock. Basically, trends would always be behind the style so therefore in different genres, there must always be a trend to suit in whatsoever particular style.

The packaging of Angel Violet Perfume by Thierry Mugler is surrounded by a motif of black with a touch of violet which simple brings

out the character of a total Goth. My sister who is actually a Goth totally loves this perfume so I just let her have it. I don’t know if she also loves its scent but I believe she wouldn’t be using it every time she goes out if she doesn’t want its scent. The perfume isn’t actually that sweet or flowery despite the fact that it has some notes of flower-scented ingredients as indicated.

• I could smell Angel Violet Perfume by Thierry Mugler as something to be unique and cannot be explained. Though the fact it has a generous scent that can last for several hours. It has a scent that won’t annoy me when I wear it. Hence, it is an additional point why I shouldn’t have to hate this perfume.

Angel Violet Perfume by Thierry Mugler also draws good compliments and stands out along the crowd.

I can easily become aware of my sister coming once I’ve smell the scent of Angel Violet Perfume by Thierry Mugler. I feel sorry because I can’t totally define Angel Violet Perfume by Thierry Mugler’s scent because of its completely only one of its kind fragrance. Angel Violet Perfume by Thierry Mugler is so exceptional because it doesn’t smell to be similar to those in the market and eventually creates the class of its own line.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562302606420928/k2311a0223/2.23.09