Cool Water Game Perfume by Davidoff for Women  » Perfume  »
  • First, I don't like perfumes with fruity-high notes because they were just smell to be annoying for me and to my girl friends
  • I disagree to them because, without them knowing I have a fruity-scented perfume, I try to wear it once when we are going to conduct a defense activity in school
  • I enjoy wearing my Cool Water Game Perfume by Davidoff most of the time

• by aeczraln04

Cool Water Game Perfume by Davidoff perfume is what I have just got for free in the perfume in the same line I had just purchase. Well, I only got the sampler Cool Water Game Perfume by Davidoff but I am so pleased that it had lasted for almost three weeks despite the fact of its small bottle. Cool Water Game Perfume by Davidoff is a long-lasting perfume with a sort of scent akin to fruity fragrances.

First, I don’t

like perfumes with fruity-high notes because they were just smell to be annoying for me and to my girl friends. The circle of friends I belong doesn’t want fruity perfumes and we feel irritated each time we smell someone passing along us wearing a sharp-fruity perfume. Some of my friends supposed that fruity-scented perfumes are signatures of cheap scents and fragrances. I disagree to them because, without them knowing I have a fruity-scented perfume, I try to wear it ...

• once when we are going to conduct a defense activity in school. Cool Water Game Perfume by Davidoff easily goes well with my formal attire and invigorated me knowing that day was a busy and mind-boggling day. My girl friends smell my scent and ask me what perfume I am wearing. I just told them that it is Cool Water Game Perfume by Davidoff and they don’t know if it’s a fruity-scented perfume. They just tell me that I
        smell tempting as if they wanted to eat me because of mild-sweet scent.

I now like my Cool Water Game Perfume by Davidoff even more. It doesn’t smell to be totally sophisticated or elegant but wearing my Cool Water Game Perfume by Davidoff makes me feel forever youthful. I enjoy wearing my Cool Water Game Perfume by Davidoff most of the time. Cool Water Game Perfume by Davidoff is an awesome beguiling perfume from the line of Davidoff perfumes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562302606400928/k2311a0223/2.23.09