Wish Perfume by Chopard for Women  » Perfume  »
  • This is one of the best gifts my friends have just given to me
  • More specifically, I don't want perfumes that are totally flowery scent but I prefer floral perfumes with a twist of some oriental blends and spice of woody fragrances
  • I love how people give response when they smell my perfume and eventually, also love my Wish Perfume by Chopard

• by aeczraln04

This is one of the best gifts my friends have just given to me. Wish Perfume by Chopard posses a magnificent feminine scent in a refreshing, woody fragrance with some notes of oriental blend serene with spicy floral scent. It is a totally distinctive perfume with its exceptional notes.

When I receive this gift from a special friend, I immediately get astounded by its packaging. It has a nice packaging perfect for my

attitude. I only choose perfumes that are in floral scent but in a bottle of quite funky yet trendy style. More specifically, I don’t want perfumes that are totally flowery scent but I prefer floral perfumes with a twist of some oriental blends and spice of woody fragrances. Wish Perfume by Chopard has almost fulfilled all my desires for perfumes.

Right after I open the packaging of the perfume, I took some sprays ...

• of this perfume on the pulse points of my body. I was allured by its enchanting scent. Wish Perfume by Chopard is a tremendously fascinating perfume for me. All I wanted for perfumes is packaged and blended in it. A single spray is enough to make me feel glamorous, neat and appealing.

Wish Perfume by Chopard has a strong hold and could even last for something like four hours or more. It is

not merely a very strong hold unlike other perfumes that can last even for a whole day but it does not compromise at all. A single spray for every four hours is not bad if you really want to smell great and enthralling. What more with this perfume is it can draw good compliments. I love how people give response when they smell my perfume and eventually, also love my Wish Perfume by Chopard.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562302606320928/k2311a0223/2.23.09