My Sassy Girl  » Movies  »
  • I believe that the success of this movie is due to Elisha Cuthbert's interpretation of Jordan
  • This is definitely a must see movie for all those who enjoy watching romantic movies

• by Janet

What I really like about the movie “My Sassy Girl” is that at the beginning it gives you an impression that it just an average romantic movie; however in the last half hour of this movie things change completely. This movie moves from creating to a happy-go-lucky atmosphere to a sudden serious atmosphere.

In “My

Sassy Girl” we meet Charlie Bellow (Jesse Bradford) who is a Midwest student who falls totally in love with Jordan Roark (Elisha Cuthbert). Jordan changes Charlie’s life completely upside down with her wide life style. Things go haywire when Jordan decides to dump him for no reason at all. Will Charlie get over her?

I ...

• believe that the success of this movie is due to Elisha Cuthbert’s interpretation of Jordan. We are so used in seeing her interpret a different role in the series “24″. Jesse Bradford is a relatively an unknown actor but we will soon see him on the big screen interpretating an important role in Oliver
        Stone’s “W.”.

“My Sassy Girl” is an out of the ordinary romantic movie which has a good mix of funny moments and very serious ones indeed. It also includes a great way of mixing these two ingredients together with great style.

This is definitely a must see movie for all those who enjoy watching romantic movies.

My Sassy Girl

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112302606270928/k2311a0223/2.23.09